[ubuntu-uk] Lift to Brum Bug Jam?

Ciaran Mooney general.mooney at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 11 17:03:46 GMT 2009

Hi,

If you can't get a lift, I'm a local of Sutton Coldfield and
Birmingham with a decent knowledge of the public transport (I can't
drive!).

Linux Emporium (John Pinner) hosts Python West Midlands there every
month. Usually quite a few of us just get the train to Chester Road
train station and then give Linux Emporium a ring to see if there is a
chance of a lift. So far I don't know if anyone attending has a car,
we need to check before we get a train to Chester Road.

I currently live in Edgbaston so will be getting the train across in
the morning, via New Street. If there is no one to give us a lift from
the station, I could meet you at New Street Station and we can both
get the bus from town to Linux Emporium. It's not that difficult, but
less convenient.

(Moral of the story, we can get there without a car!)

Ciarán