[ubuntu-uk] computer fairs

Rob Beard rob at esdelle.co.uk
Wed Feb 11 09:37:01 GMT 2009

alan c wrote:
> Sean Miller wrote:
>
>> I have my nice SuSE Tux, as seen here... http://lugog.org.uk
>>
>> If anybody wants to use it to promote Linux let me know...
>> unfortunately being in Somerset I'm a bit "out in the sticks" but I
>> could certainly bring "him" to places relatively nearby... the Orkneys
>> are probabaly not a viable proposition.
>>
>> Sean
>>

> That is a tux to die for! If ever yo are up this way (berkshire) do
> let me know please?

A guy I know here in Devon has access to a tux suit.  Funnily enough I
saw him at a business fair a couple of years back when I first met him
and the first thing I thought was 'That's Tux!' :-)

Nearest thing I have is the small DIY Tux which my wife made a couple of
- http://www.free-penguin.org/

Rob