[ubuntu-uk] N.H.S

Rik Boland rik_boland at btinternet.com
Mon Feb 9 19:48:15 GMT 2009

There has been talk about Microslop getting out of schools but what about the NHS how much does it cost per year for them to use Microslow.  Is it one nurse, or a ward or even more?

Rik Boland
15 Stanley Place, Lancaster, LA1 5PN      Mobile 07866439588

We need Justice but we also need Grace and Mercy from God to do this.