[ubuntu-uk] Help get Windows out of schools

Rik Boland rik_boland at btinternet.com
Mon Feb 9 18:37:24 GMT 2009

I did the European Driving License a few years ago and there was no mention of open source alternatives.  I didn't know about it untill a friend told me about Linux because soloey because me Microslop PC was broken and had to buy another copy of XP to fix it.  This I couldn't afford.

Rik Boland
15 Stanley Place, Lancaster, LA1 5PN      Mobile 07866439588

We need Justice but we also need Grace and Mercy from God to do this.