[ubuntu-uk] Help get Windows out of schools

Harry Rickards hrickards at l33tmyst.com
Mon Feb 9 17:54:05 GMT 2009

Someone I know who goes to a CLAIT course was told that an Operating System
meant Windows, no mention of Linux or Mac OSX, and that an application was
simply either an MS Office App or IE, again do mention of OpenOffice or
Firefox. Maybe the instructors don't even know alternatives to MS software
exist?

Harry Rickards