[ubuntu-uk] Scanner recommendation?

David King linuxman at avoura.com
Sat Feb 7 16:52:42 GMT 2009

I am also looking for a similar device as this, and was pleased to read
your review and see that it would fit my needs.

I noticed as well in the reviews that a Windows XP user rated the
printer/scanner lower as he could not get the software to work properly
in XP. Nice to read that your experience with Ubuntu was so much better.

Any hardware that works perfectly in Ubuntu is definitely worth knowing
about.

I currently have a BenQ scanner that no longer seems to work, and when
it did work, it would not work in Ubuntu, only in Windows.

David King