[ubuntu-uk] Buying a Acer Notebook.....

Robert Longstaff dreamfish at dreamfish.org.uk
Thu Feb 5 16:58:33 GMT 2009

> I just wondered, looking at this, it could be more complicated than I
> imagined it. Does anybody live near central London, or within travel
> distance that could possibly be prepared to help me out with this? I'd
> be willing to pay.

Is there a LUG meeting going on anywhere near you? It may not
be immediately close but there is a Surrey LUG meeting on 14th
in Farnborough, Hampshire and you could just bring your machine
along with you and people there should be happy to help. It may
even become a sort of 'group project' for the meeting.

I'm not sure if I will be there, but if so I'll be bringing my
Acer Aspire One with Intrepid on it.

For more info, see: http://surrey.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?BringABox

Regards,

Robert.