[ubuntu-uk] Dual monitors through 2 graphics cards

Michael Wood admin at x3n.me.uk
Thu Feb 5 12:34:50 GMT 2009

Hi,

You can just add a second device screen and monitor section into your
xorg.conf and then in the server layout section you'll need to add
something like:

Section "ServerLayout"
        Identifier "Default Layout"
        Screen      "Screen 1" LeftOf "Screen2"
        Screen      "Screen 2"
EndSection

See: "xinerama configuration" on google. You may or may not want
xinerama it's self enabled depending on if you want the screens to be
one large desktop or two seperate ones.

Michael