[ubuntu-uk] Nvidia driver problems

Neil Greenwood neil.greenwood.lug at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 19:34:13 GMT 2009

2009/1/30 Dianne Reuby <pramclub at yahoo.co.uk>:

> OK, ignore me - I've reinstalled .09. rebooted and it's OK. Apart from
> my username/logoff button being missing. But who'd want to log off
> anyway?

:-)

Seriously though, if you want it back and it's still missing after a
reboot, you can probably do it by right-clicking the mouse on the
Panel where you want the button to be. Choose "Add to Panel..." from
the menu that appears and pick the button.

I'm just guessing, since I'm still on 8.04, but I think the two
buttons that are missing are "Quit" and "User Switcher".

HTH.

Cofion,
Neil.