[ubuntu-uk] Dell Mini Ubuntu Key?

DaveGK davegk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 09:32:26 GMT 2009

Liam Wilson wrote:

> I bought a Dell Mini 10v, with Ubuntu, of course, and much to my
> distaste, if you would, has shipped with a windows key!
> (Between rALT and FN), and I was wondering if anyone knew where to get
> an Ubuntu one? A quick google search hasn't turned up any results, so I
> was wondering if anyone here could help?

If you can get hold of US postage stamps, send a SAE to these guys:
http://system76.com/article_info.php?articles_id=9
I did and got the stickers back pretty quickly, they even put in a
couple of extra key stickers for me - very nice of them :)

--
Cheers,
Dave

replace ".bug.invalid" with ".com" to email me