[ubuntu-uk] Changed properties now can't mount NTFS Partition

Jon Spriggs jon at spriggs.org.uk
Tue Dec 15 22:14:25 GMT 2009

Have you made sure you've got a directory in /Media called Data?

You'll probably find that you don't have even have a directory called
/Media, but instead one called /media (note the change of case!)

If you're probably going to use this disk a lot, I'd be tempted to add it to
your /etc/fstab anyway!

Regards,
--
Jon ""The Nice Guy"" Spriggs LPIC-1 Certified
This message was sent from my mobile device. Please excuse any top posting