[ubuntu-uk] Events in and around London?

Isabell Long isabell121 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 16:40:57 GMT 2009

Hi there,

It just occured to me that I haven't heard of any events going on in or around London and I was just wondering whether there are any coming up or at least are some planned?
I am desperate to get more involved and meet more likeminded people in real life as I am passionate about Ubuntu and associated free software, so if you could let me know
that would be good, and maybe I could spur you on to do an event.  I am quite near to London.

Thanks, and sorry this message is so short and, well, not really to the point.  :)

Isabell.
--
Regards,
Isabell Long <isabell121 at gmail.com>