[ubuntu-uk] apache and php

Daniel Roels droels at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 15:03:33 GMT 2009

Nope, no .htaccess file. Even double checked.
Isn't this file just for limiting who can read and who not?
And yes, I rebooted the whole thing.
Seems the problem is only with directory "game". Yes I called it that
way because of the educational game I'm building.
I renamed it, so the problem is avoided.
Thanks anyway...