[ubuntu-uk] TV connected to ubuntu pc via ethernet

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Tue Dec 8 13:08:04 GMT 2009

Fixing your top posting so it makes sense...

2009/12/8 javadayaz <javadayaz at gmail.com>:
> Will this accept a wireless keyboard and mouse?

The Acer Aspire One comes with a USB keyboard and mouse, but it has
plenty of USB ports so I don't see why you can't use a wireless one.
Only gotcha would be remotely turning it on via wireless keyboard, I
suspect that would fail.

> Will it connect to a wireless router?

It has wifi, so yes.

> Have you installed the newest ubuntu on there?how does it run? any graphics
> card issues?

Ubuntu 9.10 works fine. I run Boxee on mine, and it plays HD content
just lovely.

Cheers,
Al.