[ubuntu-uk] Possible NetworkManager bug?

Liam Wilson liamwilson93 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 19:48:25 BST 2009

Hey everyone;

I've been having this problem for some time now, and it's really
starting to get on my nerves ('Bug me', if you would. haha).

The thing is, that when I'm up in my room, I get roughly a 20% signal
from my router, which is downstairs, but every so often, the status
applet in the icon area (Top right) jumps to 100% signal, but yet for
this period of time, which varies, it seems to be disconnecting me from
the internet, i.e; sometimes it will interrupt my downloads, and/or sign
me out of pidgin.

Funnily enough, however, it doesn't seem to happen when I actually have
100% signal. And yes, I have tried with other connections, and the same
happens.

Is this a bug, or is it fixable?

Thanks a lot;

Liam.