[ubuntu-uk] Printing problem

David King linuxman at avoura.com
Mon Aug 24 22:30:20 BST 2009

I have not had a problem with printing to my Brother HL5150D laser
printer until I upgraded to Ubuntu 9.04.

But now, sometimes, when I print a page, it does not come out of the
printer. If I then send another page to the printer, the first one comes
out. It is obviously receiving the print jobs but not the instruction to
actually print until the next page is received, or something like that.

How can I get the printer to print properly?

On an unrelated note, when I passed a small local computer shop, I
noticed they were selling computers with Ubuntu pre-installed.

David King