[ubuntu-uk] First generation iTouch in 9.04? DONE!

Ronnie Tucker ronnie at ronnietucker.co.uk
Thu Aug 20 16:59:40 BST 2009

Finally!

I FINALLY managed to get the iPod Touch (First Generation) to work with
Ubuntu using gtkpod.

When you add songs/albums to gtkpod everything is dandy, same when you
transfer songs to the iPod Touch BUT after you've ejected the iPod Touch
(in gtkpod) the songs don't show up on the iPod Touch screen. The trick
is to hold down the HOME button on the iPod Touch to make it return to
the main menu. Now click MUSIC (on the screen) and you'll see the
updated songs list.

*phew*

I think my new convert is quite happy now...  :D

--
Ronnie Tucker

ronnie at ronnietucker.co.uk
www.RonnieTucker.co.uk

Fb: facebook.com/profile.php?id=585438496
TWITTER: twitter.com/ronnietucker
MSN: ronnietucker at hotmail.com

Registered Linux User # 456627
Registered Ubuntu User # 18227