[ubuntu-uk] Firefox or Shiretoko?

John Matthews jakewc2 at sky.com
Wed Aug 12 16:15:31 BST 2009

That is odd that you mention that. I had problems initially with the
Shiretoko version, and it wouldn't install addons and I couldnt get
other bits of it to work, since it got the final update, the addons now
work, but its still called Shiretoko 3.5.2. I quite like the idea of
being able to open them side by side, and it seems it doesnt use the
same profile as the 3.0.13 which I think is even better. That is one of
the bugbears I have with the windows version, it automatically looks for
an excising profile, and wont work side by side properly. Will that be
updated sometime so that it only shows Fiefox not Shiretoko?

John.