[ubuntu-uk] Announcement: Manchester Release Party

Simon Wears munkyjunky at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 22 22:21:13 BST 2009

I'm sure this is a silly thing to say, but can someone bring a means of
burning the Jaunty .iso? I have a spindle of ~90 CD's I'm not going to use
myself, so I'm going to bring them along for those who want a copy of Jaunty
to take home with them.

Also, I _should_ have my laptop with me so we can all enjoy installing
Jaunty to it, since it's the very last laptop in my house running Windows.

If I have time, I'll try burn a few copies of 32bit Jaunty for people to
start using when I arrive, but no promises.

2009/4/22 Gordon Allott <gordallott at gmail.com>

> On Wed, 2009-04-22 at 13:13 +0100, Lucy wrote:
> > This is just a reminder that the Manchester Ubuntu Release Party is
> > happening this Friday
>
> This reminds me, I think *most* people are coming straight in from
> Manchester, but if anyone is getting the train like me and happens to
> pass though Crewe, give me a poke :) always nice to share an hour trains
> ride with other like minded people.
> --
> Gordon Allott <gordallott at gmail.com>

Simon Wears