[ubuntu-uk] Work Experience

Josh Holland jrh at joshh.co.uk
Sun Apr 19 15:22:11 BST 2009

Sorry if this is very late notice, but I would like to ask if any
Midlands-based companies would be able to take me on for work
experience related to computers this summer.

I am currently studying AS levels in Maths, Further Maths, Chemistry,
Physics, French and German and intend to keep all but the languages up
for A2. As it stands, I am likely to read Maths, Chemistry or possibly
both at university with a view to either a career in chemistry or
(obviously from this email) computers.

While I can write Python and C, I don't think that I would be able to
work as a coder and produce applications on demand. However, I would
appreciate offers of work experience of any kind.

If you think there is a possibility that you could accomodate me, I
would appreciate a reply off-list to this email address.

Thanks in advance for anything you can do.

--
Josh Holland <jrh at joshh.co.uk>
http://joshh.co.uk