[ubuntu-uk] R: Re: Italian ubuntian in Exeter

m.palone at tiscali.it m.palone at tiscali.it
Thu Apr 9 09:05:02 BST 2009

Dear Folks,
thanks for your suggestions.
I do think that the wifi adsl is not different from the italian one.
The problem is that I had troubles also in Italy with the atheros
divice, maybe due to my newbiness in the ubuntu-world.
I erased the windows partition so I cannot make a comparison now, but
before it worked under windows.

If is possibile I would meet someone in the MacDonald or in the
Pitcher and Piano Pub,or in the Imperial Pub.
I don't have my notebook with me now, that I am answering to you, and
it is difficult to apply your suggestions.
The better thing would be a direct speech in front of a Pint!

If someone can I am available today (4 pm - 5,30 pm) or later... or
tomorrow after 6,30 pm.

Thank you
Marco