[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu 9.04 Release Party - The Warwick, London - Thu 23rd April

Kat Kinnie kat.kinnie at canonical.com
Wed Apr 8 09:36:07 BST 2009

Hi all,

As previously announced our 9.04 UK launch party will take place at The
Warwick, which like many large London venues has a general over-21s only
admission policy. Following feedback from some of our younger community
members, we have negotiated an agreement with the Warwick to allow entry
to people 18 years and older, provided they have appropriate ID
(passport, driver's licence, ID card, etc). Please note that the Warwick
management always reserves the right to refuse entry on age, safety or
other grounds.

Look forward to maybe seeing you there. :)

Thanks,

Kat

--
Kat Kinnie