[ubuntu-uk] Announcement: Manchester Release Party

Simon Wears munkyjunky at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 7 16:13:36 BST 2009

The release party is the weekend before term begins, so people should
be back in their flats. I just hope they check their student mail over
easter!

Also, seeing colins email on London party, Twitter? Do we have a
hashtag for it?

Simon Wears
MunkyJunky at Gmail.com
http://MunkyJunky.com | http://Twitter.com/MunkyJunky