[ubuntu-uk] Announcement: Manchester Release Party

Simon Wears munkyjunky at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 7 15:35:30 BST 2009

A) I'd Digg that!
2) If no-one has put it up on the forums by tonight, I'll put it up on
there when I'm at my computer.
D) I could ask around at my university (Manchester Met) about getting
a notice out to all students. I don't know how possible it would be,
since it's the holidays now, but it's worth a shot, right?
£) We could always put posters up in coffee shops, etc., around
Manchester?

Simon Wears
MunkyJunky at Gmail.com
http://MunkyJunky.com | http://Twitter.com/MunkyJunky