[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu UK Podcast season two

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Fri Apr 3 14:52:30 BST 2009

2009/4/3 Jon Reynolds <maillist at jcrdevelopments.com>:
> Yey, I am glad the podcast is back and I enjoyed it. The theme tune made me smile as I had missed that.

:)

Thanks for the kind words. About 6 months ago in the pub on a Friday a
cow-orker left his phone on the table as he went to the loo. I sent
the podcast theme to his phone and set it as his ringtone whilst he
was away. Now there's 4 phones in the office that use it as their
ringtone. Quite bizarre.

> Also, as I told popey, I was holding my breath at the beginning awaiting the "Sounds like a fun packed show!" and it never happened!!!

We were a bit rusty, it being the first recording for ~12 weeks or so,
so I think we can be forgiven this minor faux pas. :)

Cheers,
Al.