[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu UK Podcast season two

Thomas Ibbotson thomas.ibbotson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 20:37:35 BST 2009

Alan Pope wrote:
> Just a quick mail to let you know that episode 1 of season 2 of the
> Ubuntu Podcast from members of the UK LoCo team is out.
>
> http://podcast.ubuntu-uk.org/2009/04/01/s02e01-the-return/
>
> Feedback and suggestion as ever are always welcome!
>
> Cheers,
> Al.

I was surprisingly excited to find out the podcast was back. I lost an
hour of work today (don't worry I'm a PhD student, I often find ways to
lose an hour or two during the day), and now have the theme tune going
round and round in my head. Even whistled it in the corridor earlier :-S
Good job, very interesting as always, keep up the good work!

Tom