[ubuntu-uk] Decisions. Decisions, Decisions

Michael Rimicans heed at bigmassiveheed.co.uk
Mon Sep 29 16:17:11 BST 2008

I once set up from scratch and maintained a small internet cafe type
facility.
I started from pretty much nil knowledge and figured it out in a week to
get basic functioning using shorewall/squid. After this I setup print
sharing, NIS, central user authentication, local mirror for updates,

As for actual system experience I'm mainly self taught on the hardware
and software side and reguarly provide support for friends and family
mainly by ssh'ing into there computers and remotley admin'ing them.

I'm currently getting myself certified to A+ level.

As for linux Ive been using Ubuntu for the last couple of years and have
got to the point where Im pretty much up to speed on the system. Is
there anywhere that provides just the LPI examination after a period of
homestudy