[ubuntu-uk] Linux Expo Live

Dave Murphy dave at schwuk.com
Wed Sep 17 20:26:10 BST 2008

On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 17:33:51 +0100
"Adam Bagnall" <bagnaj97 at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Count me in for stand-manning on all days if necessary. I'm sure we can beat
> the success of the last Linuxworld London. Is there any chance we can get
> some more of those polo shirts that we had last time because they
> disappeared like hotcakes...

I can foresee two problems with the polo shirts:

1) They were produced by Nik Butler (Loudmouthman) on behalf of the
Loco team, and he's now stepped back from the team

2) Canonical have their store now, selling their own shirts*. We'd
probably need to get new permission to do them.

* I'm using 'their' instead of 'our' because a) I've got my community
hat on right now and b) I have no involvement in the store or trademark
usage.

--
Dave Murphy - http://schwuk.com
Get in touch - http://schwuk.com/contact