[ubuntu-uk] Earphones

Jai Harrison jai at jaiharrison.com
Mon Sep 8 12:19:11 BST 2008

On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 11:51 AM, Javad Ayaz <javadayaz at gmail.com> wrote:
> not at the top of my head sorry. I think the skull candy was the cheapest of
> the range....they sound good as well. and come in different colours...if
> thats your thing!

I'm again looking at reviews on Amazon for these things but either the
item doesn't have reviews or they prove to be unreliable and break
shortly after purchase. I'm frankly amazed that my earphones lasted 2
years where others have had to replace them after 3 months. Which is
why I'm asking on this mailing list as I want personal recommendations
of earphones that people have used and know are reliable.