[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu Spotting - BBC

Philip Newborough mail at philipnewborough.co.uk
Thu Sep 4 09:38:19 BST 2008

Disregarding any debatable elements of the article, I think it was a
_fairly_ positive review from an obvious Linux novice. Do not get me
wrong, I am all for supporting Ubuntu and Linux, however; let's face
it, it isn't perfect, and articles such as this go a long way to
providing insight into where any potential problems can be found.

As I understand it, the only real issues the author had were with the
machines networking and with its incompatibility with Apple's iPod.
That's not too bad is it?

---
Philip