[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu Wireless, was: A Windows Mobile- Ubuntufied?

Javad Ayaz javadayaz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 14:50:59 BST 2008

sticking with this topic i want to ask a question...can i install a windows
app on windows mobile i.e Virtualbox, and then install a ubuntu mobile
version on that? and do a dual boot ...a bit like my pc..i could boot ubuntu
of a memory card.....

Apologies to everyone for repeating the same old question!!