[ubuntu-uk] keyboards

Farran fazzy.baboon at ntlworld.com
Mon Sep 1 13:14:23 BST 2008

hi all :D
has anyone got any suggestions for a new keyboard? I've got a
horrendously old one, and i'm looking to replace it. i know a lot of
shortcut buttons, for example, don't always work, and i don't know which
keyboards are good anyway, so i was wondering if anybody could help me?
I stumbled across Cherry a while ago with their Linux keyboard. having a
little difficulty finding the page where they sell it, but i've seen a
couple of pages where people said they were having trouble with it. is
it any good?

Thanks

Farran Lee
I'm only 15 :-P