[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu Wireless, was: A Windows Mobile- Ubuntufied?

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Mon Sep 1 10:02:52 BST 2008

On Mon, Sep 01, 2008 at 09:34:07AM +0100, Javad Ayaz wrote:
>    On a side note im intended you utilize the wifi on this phone which means
>    linking up to my pc. How secure and easy to set up, is wifi in ubuntu? Ive
>    read of problems with setting up wifi in Ubuntu.

Taking the subject of "wireless in Ubuntu" separately..

My father in law has a Windows Vista laptop. He is frequently sat next to me
on his laptop, whilst I am on my Ubuntu one. We are connected to the same
access point, the same net connection.

His drops, mine never does.

I know which I prefer.

Cheers,