[ubuntu-uk] Intrepid Themes

Dave Murphy dave at schwuk.com
Mon Oct 20 21:41:09 BST 2008

On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 21:28:56 +0100
"Chris Rowson" <christopherrowson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Does anyone know what's going on with the look of Intrepid? I did think that
> it was supposed to come with a new theme, but from what I've seen so far it
> seems to be rather similar to Hardy. At one point there was a bizarre
> slightly unreadable dark theme but that seems to have disappeared...

Human remains as the default theme, but there is a new theme in
Intrepid - DarkRoom (was NewHuman).

Although the new theme is very nice, there are some issues[1] with it
which is why it's not the default (yet).

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/NewHumanTesting
--
Dave Murphy - http://schwuk.com
Get in touch - http://schwuk.com/contact