[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu-spotting (sort of)

Chris Rowson christopherrowson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 09:51:02 BST 2008

> My local bus company gives names to all its buses - one is called
> Intrepid. Does that count?
>
> Wonder if they'd like to change the colour scheme and logo on that
> vehicle ....

I work in a IT, so to promote Ubuntu to my workmates I installed Hardy
onto a PC, fired up the 3d desktop, pointed the monitor at the rest of
the office and scrawled 'DIE' in flaming letters.

This attracted a bit of attention from <slightly freaked out> people
asking how I did it, allowing me to retort 'Tis Ubuntu my friend!'

Chris