[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu-spotting (sort of)

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Thu Oct 16 00:19:16 BST 2008

2008/10/15 Matt Jones <matt at mattjones.me.uk>:
> I don't think that Alan can win on his own podcast :P

You honestly wouldn't believe the lengths to which we go to ensure the
competition winner is a) not one of us (not actually that hard to do),
b) random.

Buy me a pint at the Intrepid release party and I might just divulge
the details. :)

> When is the next podcast arriving anyway? It seems like ages since the last
> one.

We had a scheduling problem last week so it was recorded at the
weekend (a week late). It should be out "this week".

(It's all recorded, edited and mixed, we "just" need to all listen to
and check the preview mix, decide on an episode name, encode it,
upload it, sync the mirrors and create the web pages, then announce
it)

Cheers,
Al.