[ubuntu-uk] Contacting Ubuntu UK through Launchpad

Tony Pursell ajp at princeswalk.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Nov 30 15:37:47 GMT 2008

Hi Ludovic

On 30 Nov 2008 at 1:10, Ludovic Claude wrote:

> Hi Tony,
>
> Thanks for the clarification. I think that this new Launchpad
> functionality needs lots of improvements, because I really was not aware
> that I received stepheno2le's email because I'm a member of Ubuntu UK.
> I'm raising a bug report for this, hopefully they'll improve this.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/303588

I have posted a question about exactly what Launchpad does with
these messages. From one of the emails I have had back it does
seem that not all members get all messages. I.e one member told me
that she had received my email from Launchpad but not
stepheno2le's original.

I agree with your bug report that the apparent action is innappropriate.