[ubuntu-uk] Steam & Linux

Christopher Swift chris.r.swift at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 29 21:15:54 GMT 2008

Thanks for the response Paul however I can get Steam to work perfect
normally through Wine and such clients. The question/discussion was more of
what your views are on the possible Steam port and if you are looking
forward to it or not? :)

On a side note, yeah I've been away petition signing, every little helps!

Regards,
Chris.