[ubuntu-uk] Important: Voting Opens For Team Leader

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.net
Sun Nov 16 09:15:25 GMT 2008

I'm glad we've resurrected the title "Team leader" as I agree totally
with Alan P that "Point of Contact" really didn't mean anything at
all.

Voted earlier, not an easy choice as all three seemed to have great ideas.

All seemed to want more social contact which can't be a bad thing --
it's unfortunate that being in the depths of rural Somerset, where the
last train back from London is about 10pm, I probably won't be able to
make most of the events, tho.

Next release would anybody be up for a South West Regional Launch
Party?  Perhaps in Bristol, Exeter or similar?  If we could get a
"tame venue" we could possibly combine it with a "Meet Linux"
demonstration, perhaps a little earlier in the day, and invite the
public at large to come along and take away some CDs.

Just a thought...

Sean