[ubuntu-uk] [ADMIN] Final call for a new leader.

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Fri Nov 14 21:00:25 GMT 2008

I wrote:-

> If you want to be considered for the position of Ubuntu UK LoCo Team
> Leader please create an entry at [1] (note url changed since my last
> mail) outlining who you are and a little bit about yourself. You might
> also want to add a line or two about direction you'd like to see the
> UK LoCo take. Feel free to modify your "pitch" over time, but do not
> change it after the closing date for entries which is the end of 14th
> November 2008.

This date has come around nice and quick!

Any persons considering putting themselves up for the leadership vote
should do so before tomorrow.

Should you wish to be considered, please add yourself to the wiki here:-

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/TeamLeadCandidates

Worth also having a look at:-

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoTeamLeader

> You can of course remove yourself from the list of candidates at any
> time, but it would be useful to do this before the vote is created on
> the 15th November 2008, because once the vote is setup it can't be
> modified.

Some time tomorrow Michael Wood (who setup the Ubuntu UK LoCo Team in
Launchpad) will kick off a vote which will last for 2 weeks, and will
be announced here.

Many thanks,
Al.