[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu Posters

Rob Beard rob at esdelle.co.uk
Fri Nov 14 16:36:49 GMT 2008

HI folks,

Further to Paul Sutton's comments about posters, would it be worth
getting some Ubuntu posters professionally printed from somewhere like
VistaPrint?

As happy as I would be to print A4 posters out at home on photo paper or
at work on the Xerox printer, sometimes I can't help but think maybe a
glossy A3 poster would look really good.

Something like this one which appears someone was selling...

http://diy.devubuntu.com/repo/spreadubuntu/DIY%20Material/Batch%201,%20Posters/HanZo/poster-layout.jpg

(of course we'd have to try and get higher quality artwork for printing).

Rob