[ubuntu-uk] TV Out from Mythbuntu not in colour

piskie ubuntu at talktalk.net
Sat Nov 8 07:08:36 GMT 2008

Hi -1 last try - firstly I have the same deal as you and my svideo cable
is plugged into an adaptor

Try adding this to xorg

Section "Extensions"
	Option		"SVIDEO"	"Enable"
	Option		"Composite"	"Enable"

I don't know if you've attached your xorg anywhere previously - I'm set
up to delete old mails :) - perhaps you could do so