[ubuntu-uk] System hosed during network upgrade to 8.10

David King linuxman at avoura.com
Sat Nov 1 22:24:35 GMT 2008

I intend to run the 8.10 version in a virtual machine first. Always best
to test a new system before deploying it live. However, not many people
are seeding the Ubuntu 8.10 AMD64 DVD, which I am downloading via
bittorrent from LinuxTracker.org. Kubuntu 8.10 AMD64 has already
downloaded and had a lot more seeders. I will try that out too when I
get the chance.

David King