[ubuntu-uk] bluetooth problem- pc to phone- update!!!but more help still needed!

Javad Ayaz javadayaz at gmail.com
Wed May 28 10:35:24 BST 2008

i will indeed!

On a sidenote...my (current) dream at the moment is being able to surf the
net, my email, facebook other stuff...off my phone whilst sitting in the
garden. Also, i place the camera on charge at night and in the morning its
downloaded my rss feeds and maybe otherstuff to my phone.!!! (im sorry but
this is just exciting for me. I couldnt help it, excuse my rambling).