[ubuntu-uk] Rules

James Dalley j.dalley at hotmail.co.uk
Mon May 19 23:10:06 BST 2008

> John Atkinson wrote:
> >
> > Look guys
> >
> > The only thing I want to see in my inbox is constructive debates
> >
> > I don’t want to see whinging I didn’t subscribe to this!!!
> >
> > John

You did subscibe to this or you wouldn't have known what your responding to!!
Plus, your response _is_ whinging, as I see no constuctive debate(your words)!
I pointed out what was my bug bear, but also stated that I hate arguing about how we should post, (
this is sent in HTML that some may hate/hotmail even more!!).
I wish there was a standard we all stuck to, be it top/bottom/random posting..