[ubuntu-uk] command line converting vid files

Javad Ayaz javadayaz at gmail.com
Sun May 11 17:38:31 BST 2008

Alan it is a home video. it is not copyrighted material. was a random name i
gave the file.I am aware of the rules of this forum!

Sean, indeed if people think i am dominating this list then i will try and
join another list. I only post after i am unable to find an answer to my
question ( i may have mentioned that i am a total non techie...hence
learning)