[ubuntu-uk] Upgraded to hardy. Now WinFF doesnt work!

Javad Ayaz javadayaz at gmail.com
Mon May 5 14:33:14 BST 2008

ok i typed this in terminal
ffmpeg -fflags
and i got this
"FFmpeg version SVN-rUNKNOWN, Copyright (c) 2000-2007 Fabrice Bellard, et
al.
  configuration: --enable-gpl --enable-pp --enable-swscaler
--enable-pthreads --enable-libvorbis --enable-libtheora --enable-libogg
--enable-libgsm --enable-dc1394 --disable-debug --enable-shared
--prefix=/usr
  libavutil version: 1d.49.3.0
  libavcodec version: 1d.51.38.0
  libavformat version: 1d.51.10.0
  built on Mar 12 2008 14:31:53, gcc: 4.2.3 (Ubuntu 4.2.3-2ubuntu4)
ffmpeg: missing argument for option '-fflags'

hope this helps!