[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu Re-Spins

Ian Pascoe softy.lofty.ilp at btinternet.com
Sat May 3 15:56:01 BST 2008

Popey et al

A question that I think has been answered before.

During the life of a supported release, non LTS and LTS,  are the CD ISO
images ever re-spun to incorporate any type of updates?

I know that the art of a CD spin is very much achieved through majic,
quantum mathmatics, rocket science and the application of TARDIS, but what
about the larger capacity DVDs?

Having seen that you can now have your own CVS tree in Launchpad, can you
provide your own spins of Ubuntu there too utilising items within the
official Ubuntu repos?  Something akin to FC's SIG spins.

Ian