[ubuntu-uk] Old Problem

Matthew Holder mattmole at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 17:08:35 BST 2008

Hi,

If viewing is the only thing that is required, can they not send you a
PDF of the publisher file?

They could use the cutePDF
(http://www.cutepdf.com/products/CutePDF/writer.asp) PDF printer
driver, or the PDF995 printer driver. Both are freeware (I am not sure
of any open source alternative).

I do not know how to view Publisher files in Ubuntu though I am afraid.

Matt