[ubuntu-uk] Capitalising on XP's demise

Josh Blacker jkblacker at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 09:51:28 GMT 2008

On Wed, 2008-03-26 at 09:35 +0000, Stuart Bird wrote:
> Dell) into PC World and the like, it would be easier. I suppose we
> need
> to `create' demand.<<<
> I think they already have! I was in, I think it was the Worcester PC
> World (I travel a lot so please excuse the vagueness) a week or two
> ago and I am sure that they had Dell laptops and desktops displayed on
> their shelves.
> I can't comment for other branches though.
> Stu

I thought I heard mention of something like that, but I suspect (without
verification) that they would be only Windows machines. If I were going
into uni I'd check in the PC World on Tottenham Court Road, but alas, it
is revision season and I avoid the library so sticking at home. Could
someone else confirm?

All the best,
Josh Blacker